Do you need help at Court or at the Police Station from experienced and approachable solicitors?
We have five duty solicitor panel members who are able to offer advice and assistance in the following areas:
- 24 Hour Police Station attendance, which is funded by free Legal Aid
- Magistrates Court matters
- Crown Court and Appeal Court cases
- Investigations by the local Council
- Department for Work and Pensions, or other regulatory bodies
- Proceeds of Crime applications
- Licensing matters
We hold a Contract with the Legal Services Commission in the provision of criminal defence services and therefore can advise whether you are eligible to receive Legal Aid for your particular case.
We have close contacts with experienced Barristers throughout South Wales and the West, who can assist further on the more complex and specialist matters.